in down town

My photo
I enjoy creative writing and documentation, this blog is for that purpose.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life is tearing it UP!

So, I was mentally making lists of craziness today.
I think it is hilarious, thank goodness for that.


Time to move, Mr Norris scares and runs away.
Fridge too huge to buy; find other fridge while movers wait.
Small fridge too huge to fit, spend two days sawing off and inch and a half of countertop.
First advisor meeting at PSU, car breaks down on Naito, I spill my tea all over myself. I show up one minute late for my meeting and say, "I'm well thanks, though I did break down and spill tea all over myself on the way here. How are you?"
Mention to Steph that my car is down and out and might she refer a mechanic, "yeah, me" she says. WTF? She is an angel.
Dishwasher is now broken.
After somehow managing our household's life without my car for a week and a half, we spend 9 hours on a Saturday to get her up again. Yay!
Have to change the plug for the dryer, no big deal. Get the washer and dryer hooked up, huge leak and no tools.
Borrowed needed tool from Ty. Fix the leak.
Dishwasher has been worked on three times by handy man in overalls and eye patch, Ricci. It now works! But don't open it while it's running or you'll get sprayed in the face.
All this time the dogs have been chewing up the kids toys, and Emma's bike helmet, whenever they are left out. Boo.
Mr Norris is back!
Jim peed in my room while staring at his obsession, Mr. Norris
I drive to work, stop the car and hear mewing from inside the car. I start looking all around me, my brain is saying, "look under the hood" and my other brain is saying, "no fucking way she is under the hood, she's here somewhere." I check all around the car, all the time I know she is under the hood. I finally do it, pop the hood and she is stuck, under the upper left of the manifold. What the fuck?
Today, little Jim takes to the crotch of my panties; three pairs of now crotchless panties. Lucky me :)



No comments: