in down town

My photo
I enjoy creative writing and documentation, this blog is for that purpose.

Friday, October 19, 2012

it's too dark to see the landmarks

I'm actually listening to Treat Her Right now. Oh yeah. I was watching Twinemen videos on youtube for a bit. Laurie's voice is pretty great. Love it. Mark Sandman talked about wanting to work with Prince, crazy epic. His is probably one of my favorite voices, and what a great sound.






Today
was actually a nice day. I played nanny, Oskar has an old school skeletor shirt. Too cool. Got to spend a nice evening with my boy Gage. He showed me loads of trampoline tricks. He parked himself at the table to do some writing. We listened to music and I made carrot, pepper, quinoa soup. It's a little bit spicy, oh well. Since our move to Portland Gage has taken more initiative in his education and daily schedule. It's awesome to see that. When he sings he sings louder, he also gets indignant lately; rebuttal.

This is me in the sunroom homework nook that I like best last week.


Graduate school is intense on many levels, some close to the heart others not so much. Tomorrow I will get to meet with reps from Insight Development Group. They are doing restorative justice work in the criminal justice system. I am looking forward to getting to know them and learn more about program creation in general. I have an application to volunteer with them as well. Hope it goes well.

I am pretty tired. The combination of un-resolution and falling apart in my internal emotional life is keeping me wide awake. We have come full circle, this is why I started with Morphine's album Cure For Pain. 
love
C

No comments: