in down town

My photo
I enjoy creative writing and documentation, this blog is for that purpose.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Descending

I'll be honest, it has been abyss-mal
to be descending can mean so many things
It is coming to terms with the low down realities

The abyss is lonely, I am cavernous, it is holy
It is smiling anyway
It is welling up, mid sentences

Tying time in circles, I am knots in my throat
It is one more step and still no one is there
It is absolving  into abyss  stories that will never be

I'll be honest
The abyss is lonely
Tying my time in circles

love
C


If you haven't heard Lyeoka yet... you're missing her. I liked her upbeat YellowBrickRoad, the first track I heard. Off the same album, I sing the last part of her anthem to my son every night at bed. It's a prayer/ affirmation/ salute/ anthem. I am borrowing it until I can make my own. This is a link to a beautiful Lyeoka piece called I Am Descending. Fits my mood this week.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFKm8IciO9c



a pic...

Gage's wanted a sad pic, he couldn't not grin...good for him! Thanks Gage!
or two...








No comments: